We are thankful that our county has moved to Phase 2 on the “Road to Recovery” in the pandemic. We will still maintain our same high level of hospital-grade disinfection processes between all services. Phase 2 means that capacity restrictions have been lifted, but the county mask ordinance remains in effect. As a result, we will no longer be blocking off rows in the auditorium. It is up to each one to maintain distancing. Please be considerate of others as you space yourselves in classes and during Worship Services. Thank you for your continued support of the measures we are taking to keep everyone safe.
- We take the safety and health of our CSBC family and guests very seriously. Our buildings are disinfected to CDC standards every day (including Sundays between morning and evening services).
- We will continue to stream our Adult Bible Study at 9:30 am from the Auditorium Bible Study Class.
- If you are hesitant to return to in-person church services, we understand. We will continue to live stream our services.
- If you are experiencing fever, persistent cough or other symptoms, please continue to watch the services from your home until you are better.
- We are asking everyone to follow the city masking requirements.
- Continue to pray for one another, be considerate of others and extend grace to one another during this time.
We remain committed to the health and safety of our church family and guests. As local government directives evolve we will continue to adjust and update our schedule and procedures.
Pastor Dennis Jennings