Digital Bulletin 10-30-2022
Join Us On Sunday, October 30, 2022
Each Sunday we are excited to lift up the only One who is worthy of our adoration, worship and praise: the one and only Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ! There are many who “tip their hat” to Jesus on Sundays. They know about Him, but they do not know Him. Speaking of His redemptive death on the cross, Jesus said, “If I be lifted up I will draw men unto me.” It is important to lift up Jesus before men, to put the emphasis on His offer of salvation. We do that each week through the singing, teaching and preaching of God’s Word. We want to extend a warm welcome to everyone, to our guests and to you who faithfully attend. We are thankful you have chosen to worship with us. It is our prayer that you will be encouraged, and your life will be changed! If you are a guest with us, please let us know you are here by filling out our digital guest card. We pray that God will bless you this weekend!
-Pastor Dennis Jennings
Get On The 511 Highway Today!
We are excited to begin our journey on Word 511 today, continuing and culminating on November 20, Family Day. Every Sunday School/Bible Study class has an attendance goal to meet. Individually, our focus is about making the Word of God practical in each life daily over three weeks. There are three challenges on the 511 highway:
- 5 – The Intentional Challenge: Read the Bible at least 5 days each week of the challenge. If you are using our church Bible Reading plan, great! If not, the challenge is to read at least one chapter from the Gospel of John each day. Better yet, up the challenge by committing to read all 21 chapters!
- 1 – The Internal Challenge: Memorize one verse each week with your family or a friend. “Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee,” (Psalm 119:11).
- 1 – The External Challenge: Invest in and invite an unsaved or unchurched person to church during the campaign, especially on Family Day, November 20.
Veterans Day Sunday Honoring One Of Our Own
Army Colonel Chip Fields has been our missionary chaplain in the US Army sent from CSBC. A few weeks ago, he retired from active duty after more than 40 years of service. On Sunday, November 13, we are excited to bring Col. Fields back to CSBC to hear about his ministry and honor his service. This is a fantastic opportunity to invite a veteran to be a part of this special day. We will have a gift for each vet present in the service.
Family Day November 20
The Sunday before Thanksgiving is an exciting day at CSBC. We will enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving dinner in the Gillming Center. The idea is for everyone to be in your place as part of our CSBC family, and then to adopt an unsaved or unchurch family or individual to join your family for the special services and Thanksgiving dinner. Who will you invest in and invite to hear the Word and let God work in their life? Let’s pray together for God to do something wonderful on Family Day, and then do our part as well.
Voter Guides Available At The Welcome Desk
It is the responsibility of every believer to use our influence for Godly purposes, including putting the candidates in office and voting for issues that most reflect biblical principles. We are providing voter guides to help every Christian think through the biblical stewardship of their vote.
Thursdays at 6:00 PM
- Grow moved from Monday October 31 to Thursday November 3
- High School Girls Pottery Event, Friday, November 4, 6-9 p.m.
- Middle School Girls Fall Garden Party, November 12, 2-4 p.m.
- High School Boys MSU Football Game, November 12, 12-5 p.m.
- Podurgiel Class Friendsgiving Event, November 12, 5-7 p.m.
- Kids Christmas Musical, Sunday , December 11, 6:00 p.m.
- Adult Choir Christmas Musical, Sunday, December 18, 10:30 a.m.
Thank You For Your Faithful Giving
We want to encourage everyone to be faithful with their tithes and offerings.
You can give:
By using dropping your offering envelopes into the offering boxes in the back of the auditorium and on the walls in the lobby
Through the website at mycsbc.com
On the Realm Connect app
Through the mail – our offering envelopes are postage paid – meaning you can drop your offering in the mail without a stamp. If you would like us to send you envelopes to use during this season, just call the church office and we will be happy to put them in the mail to you asap.
Thank you so much for your faithfulness in giving to the Lord
Realm Connect – Our Church App
Our Realm Connect App allows us to send out announcements electronically as needed, rather than waiting for Sunday to publish them in the bulletin. The Connect App also allows you to be faithful with your giving. Realm Connect allows us to do many things more efficiently and effectively, like managing events, group attendance and communications and so much more! If you don’t have the Realm Connect app, send an email to Info@mycsbc.com We will send a link to the Realm Connect app.
How do I start?
It’s quick and easy to get started:
• Click Here (A new browser tab will open)
• Click the “Sign Up” Button
• Fill out the form
• Click “Continue” Button at bottom
• A Confirmation Email will be sent back within 24 hours
• Follow the emailed instructions to set up your username and password
• Download the app from your phone app store (android or apple)