How will you answer…
Life’s Most Important Question?
What is this question? Here it is:
If you were to die right now, where would you spend eternity, in heaven, or in hell?
Maybe you say, “I hope it will be heaven.” Well, there’s only one way to be sure. The answer is found in the Bible. God says you can know for sure that you have eternal life with him in Heaven
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. (1 John 5:13 )
You say, “Okay, then. God says I can know it. But how?”
There are just a few things you must understand
1. You are a sinner – For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
2. Therefore, your sin must be paid for – For the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23 a) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (Revelation 21:8)
3. But not by your good works – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
4. Jesus, God’s Son, died for your sin – But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)
5. You receive eternal life by asking God for it – For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13)
If you believe what God’s Word says about eternal life, then pray a prayer something like this:
“Dear Lord, I know that I am a sinner, and that Jesus died on the cross to pay the debt I owe for my sin. I receive the gift of eternal life You have offered me in Your Word. Please save me and take me to heaven when I die. Thanks for saving me. Amen.”
If you prayed that prayer, let us know! We want to rejoice with you. We are glad you are going to spend eternity in Heaven with us. Email us using the contact form below and let us know.